Here at TechStylish, we generally prefer to work with WordPress as a content management system (CMS) and find it suits our small business customers over other platforms that are available out there. Every business is different, and every business has different needs, but if you are starting out your business on a blogging platform, WordPress has certain advantages over the others due to the following qualities:
- It is easy to add and edit content.
- It is easy to upgrade.
- It is open source and free.
- It has been around for a long time and likely to be around longer.
- It is flexible and extensible.
- It is SEO friendly.
- It is social media friendly.
- You can use widgets easily.
- Compared to the other major and popular blogging platforms out there such as Blogger and Tumblr, WordPress wins out because it is the most powerful and allow you to really own your own content.